Home > News > Magazine Update > Magazine Team Hiring
Magazine Team Hiring
Great news and a fantastic opportunity has become available to everyone, our magazine (Swiftly Blue) is now recruiting a new team.
By Kaz, RPG RPG Revolution
2009-08-23 11:43:16 -
Great news and a fantastic opportunity has become available to everyone, our magazine (Swiftly Blue) is now recruiting a new team. If you think you have what it takes, read below and submit an application.
Please only post your applications here http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34379&pid=336020&st=0entry336020, if you have any questions then please PM myself and I'll edit this post with the answers for everyone to view.
Available positions and details.
- Can create and compile the .PDF file format.
- Upload the file ready for distribution.
- Working with the team effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines.
2. Graphic Designer
- Artist and layouts, formatting the information into a presentable and clear fashion.
- Manipulating images and or text to suit.
- Obtaining and or creating basic images.
- High standard of spelling and grammar for proof reading and altering the given text.
- Understanding of language is essential.
- Quality control, checking image quality for errors and outgoing links.
- Locate interesting information on the boards.
- Obtain exclusive information, contacting members via PM in a professional standard and friendly way.
- Find additional in-depth and detailed information on existing subjects.
- Create articles accordingly to certain subjects.
We may be hiring more than one Researcher as this will be where bulk of information and content will come from.
Expectations of each member of the Magazine Team.
-Good communication skills.
-Ability to work as part of a Team as well as individually.
-Ability to effectively work towards various deadlines
Submitting your application:
i) Position you're most suited towards and interested in: [...]
ii) Second choice of position you'd also be able/willing to do: [...] *Optional*
iii) Why you want to fulfil this position(s): [...]
iv) Your relevant background, experience and skills: [...]
v) Relevant examples of any previous work: [...] *Optional*