So yesterday I found something online called DynRPG. Basically, I was trying to fix a glitch that keeps going wrong with the Reflect Status and I wound up finding this. Not only did it work, but I figured out how to create script code for RPG2003.
- Have DynRPG on the desktop or somewhere that it can be used on the Open With... menu.
- Patch DynRPG to fix the following glitches.
- There's a few plugins made already here. I got a fast_atb plugin too from somewhere else, and got the mouse and date one to work. You basically Open With DynRPG, and locate your RPG_RT.exe file which patches the new Plugin. Then you copy/paste it into the newly made DynRPG folder. (I couldn't get the animated enemy patch to work, dunno why, but alot of the others did the job)
- There's also a few things you can customize yourself. If you understand how to write C++ you can make a cpp file or even a dll file with Notepad (you just save it with that prefix instead of as .txt). Ummm, I don't know much about C++ so if you do it wrong, it can potentially screw things up. But it is a way to script if you know how to use it, and C++ is pretty powerful.
- You can also code at the config file of DynRPG (I did this for the mouse code, adding the buttons for the left and right mouse key). I made it call up a menu with right click, and move according to the mouse's relation to you with the left (it's kinda inaccurate, but it works).