Date: July 31, 2012
Planned Future Versions
- You tell me
This script will allow you to play an ME when one of your actors die in battle. It'll also allow you to use a common event when it occurs.
- Can play an ME when an actor becomes incapacitated in battle
- Can call a common event to do something (like removing that actor, or displaying text)
Cannot Screenshot Audio, I'm afraid
- Paste the script under your materials section in your script editor but above main.
- Just take a look at the editable region and modify things appropriately.
Get it at Pastebin
- DP3 / DiamondandPlatinum3
- Modern Algebra ~ For scripting inspiration (seriously, don't ask)
- Pacman ~ Well cause... it's Pacman
Post in this thread or PM me.
Known Compatibility Issues
I am unaware of any scripts it doesn't work with; if you find any, post in this thread.
A demo is unnecessary for a script such as this.
This weeks scripting has been brought to you by the letter B, as in
'Breakpoints would be freaking lovely when scripting ;_; '
If you can find a use for it, this script is free to use in both commercial and non-commercial games with the standard rule of 'credit required' of course.