In my opinion
Cons of RMVXAce are :
1. Not being able to change the critical hit sound effect.
2. The roof tiles are horrible for houses.
3. Should be more options for conditional branches.
4. What happened to the fog?
5. Copying and pasting messes up your auto tiles
6. Still no default animated enemy trooper poses / attack animation
7. You have to convert midi to mp3 or wav, very ridiculous.
Pros of RMVXAce
1. Easy to use.
2. Sprite generator.
3. You can configure more attributes for attacks and states.
4. Dungeon Generator.
5. You can have more tiles than RMVX.
6. You can play movies.
To bad someone can't just hack the actual Rpg Maker Vx Ace code and add more features that Enterbrain left out.
It would be awesome if they could develop a program to convert their ruby scripts to c# so you can run RMVXAce games on XNA.
Whats your opinion?