Abstract: You wake up from a coma in a hospital after a car accident, you can't remember anything from your past not even your name.
Leaving the hospital you find yourself in a deserted town, calling for help is useless no one responds. You now venture outside trying to find any clues of who you really are and what happened while you where in a coma while trying to find if anyone else is alive.
Genre: Survival Horror
Doesn't remember anything from his life not even his name, left alone after a car accident which sent him into a coma for 2 years.
- Will add more in the future.
- Game is being set in black and white apart of the colour red for blood (Ala sin city)
- Your character doesn't fight you have to hide, sneak and run to survive.
- Your limited to how many items you can carry by the bag you have.
- You need to eat and drink to survive. (Eating also restores health while drinking also restores stamina to run) - Currently This feature is not implemented.
- Hidden stuff to find and hopefully even traps you can make to gain some time over the infected. - Currently This feature is not implemented.
- Getting bit or scratched by an infected can get you sick and will start to get damage every few steps (If possible I'll make the damage start low then rise slowly after x time) and need to take some medicine to cure yourself or you'll die. - Currently This feature is not implemented.
- Everyone is infected even you but to trigger the infection you need to die. (Unless you get shot in the head or decapitated then you just die)
- You can run, sneak around enemies but running requires stamina so you cant run forever. (To regenerate stamina you either keep walking and regenerate slowly or stand still and regenerate faster)
- You can barricade doors to increase time it takes for infected to breach inside. (Barricading a door requires wood and hammer and once the door is barricaded you can no longer open the door to pass through unless it gets destroyed so think wisely.) - Currently This feature is not implemented.
- Currently there's a day/night system but if the script gets updated in letting you have a light around your character too I'll make it permanently night as it has a much greater atmosphere.
- Inside buildings when you pass from some rooms, the previous room goes darker while the one you enter in gets brighter as shown in one or some of the screens.
That's it for now I'll put a demo soon with the first part of the story where you'll meet your first infected. (Demo will only have you getting out of the hospital and into the back alley and some other part of the town nothing more.)
(Hospital interior is all mapped it has 3 floors and a basement for air conducts)
New updated version of prologue is "finished" hopefully so if someone could check it out and let me know what they think it would be great
No RTP version
With RTP version
(An actual demo with gameplay will be released when I am satisfied with how the menu windows look.)