Version 1.0 Beta
Release Date 6/1/2011
A simple script to create a backup dump of your in-game switches and variables, and allows you to load them back whenever you want.
You don't have to use events to save your switches/variables
PLEASE NOTE: This script is still in a very early stage. See the 'Future Features' section for more info.
Features - *UPDATED*
- Save and load switches through script calls
- *NEW* Save and load switches through script calls
- Customization for which switches/variabes to back up.
- Will also back up party members and their info (Skills, Equipment, EXP, Stats, HP, MP, etc...) [If possible]
- Will also back up Inventory [If possible]
- Will include backup slots
Also Included in the demo:
Currently no customization. But there will be in future versions.
Currently, I am not aware of any compatibility issues.
Please report any issues you may find.
None available. [Not needed]
Plug and Play. Just paste above your 'main' script.
So far ... none !!
Terms and Conditions
Just credit me, and everyone's happy