After noticing that some people didn't know how to deal with feedback (or just plain didn't want any), I thought of an idea to provide feedback to people who were looking for it.
I would basically play the first 10-15 minutes of the game and give my impression as I play along.
At the end of 10-15 minutes, I would decide whether or not I would feel like continuing to play this game or not (pass or fail). I think it's a good way to get plenty of feedback without having to play through the whole game (and thus cover plenty of games). Also, if the game ''fails'', it might give the creator some incentive to rework the beginning of their game in order to make it more entertaining (or not).
Give feedback to people who are asking for it and are willing to listen.
Some simple rules:
1. Only authors can submit their games. Any type of game can be submitted as long as you're the author for the game.
2. There isn't any rating (except for the pass or fail)
3. No complaining. The purpose is just to give my impressions as I play along. Everything I would say is according to my taste and is by no means objective. You can disagree all you want (and it will happen) but there's really no point in trying to change other someone else's mind when it comes to video games.
4. No going back: since the whole point if the experience is to give my first impressions, I'll keep the same verdict to matter what. So no point in saying: ''Yeah, but you missed that part...''
5. No holding back: I will say *everything* that comes to mind when I play the game without any restrain, it's 100% honest both the good and the bad.
By submitting a game, you are hereby accepting all of the rules mentioned above. If you can't stand hearing negative comments about your game by all means do no submit anything. I'm never liked a game 100% so there will definitely be some things to work on.
Let me know if you're interested.
The games tested so far (this is just my opinion. I strongly encourage people to try the games by themselves and to make up their own mind)
*Infection by Infectionfiles
*Metal Gear Solid by Zephyr
*Porygon 3D by Halibabica
*Leo and Leah by Strangeluv
*Dungeon Crawl by Liberty
*Sayin' Alive by NewBlack
*Allinlea by Yoshio
*Incarnation by Liberty
*Tales of Arcadia
*Parallel by Pokemaniac
*Devil Star by Ashriot