- A very cool and sweet theme. I guess Camille is a character? Because it has a very unique sound that could go well with a brave, but sweet hero/heroine.En La Misticidad
- Is cool and mysterious. It reminds me a bit of the Treno theme of FF9. A very cool piece! Idea xD/Courage
- Is very cool, sounds like a battle theme. Very reminiscent of Megaman music. Brilliant!En Guarde (Boss Theme)
- Amazing piece. This fits so well for a boss battle. The intro reminds me of Bloody Tears from the Castlevania series.Abstract Revolution
- It's very hard to give any feedback on this song, so many different ideas in one composition! Well-made nonetheless!Un Pequenño Descanso
- I enjoyed listening to this piece. It's very relaxing and the melody reminds me a bit of Greensleeves! The guitar sounds really good by the way, what VST/Sound font is that from?Misticidad 2
- Very sweet and calming sounding. I can imagine lyrics to this piece, maybe a ballad. I like this one a lot ;DSecante De Laralay
- This was very different. Sounds a bit like carnival/tivoli music
. The ending was nicely done!
Overworld Theme (Zelda Cover)
- Great sounding VSTs! As the others mentioned it's hard to notice the error's that you mention. It sounds very nice!
I have a hero, his name is...
- Very fanfare-like. Sounds a bit like a military event or rally. Maybe they hand out medals of honor? Who knows. I like it
- Such a cool melody. It's sound like this villain is teasing you. He could be a bit like the joker from batman, only driving being a part of hells angels instead. Cool and funky! Desert Theme
- This is nice and certainly fitting for a desert theme, but more like a scary desert theme or something. It has an eerie ring to it.
No Name Song
- Sweet and simple! Very sad, yet uplifting. Nice job!
I'm sorry for such short feedback for each individual song, but I wanted to at least comment something about each one!
Keep on composing!