They tie into each other mostly because they are happening at the same time in different parts of the world.
I wanted to make a third and possibly fourth:
War of the Souls, Seasons End
- - Story of a boy who becomes a guild judge and falls for a guild leader of Aleven.
- - Takes place 300 years after War of the souls, destinies reach and reflects on the past.
- - Its re-introduces guild judges after they were banished from the land after emit and Alem (main characters of WotS, DR) – can’t give too much detail as to why they leave as that would ruin the game I am currently making.
- - It deals with War and encompasses the world; Aleven is struggling with Veion on Alitor while Veion signed a treaty with Amitor (on the same continent of Alitor).
- - Has guild battles that you can die in. – die as in game over –
- This game would not introduce new classes but would have more skills for existing classes and would use the same scripts as previous games. It would have more titles (being introduced in war of the souls) and an in depth story.
War of the Souls, Worlds End
- - Deals with the end of the world (or so we think)
- - Yet another gay romance like the past three
- - New and self-composed music.
- - Same scripts as before
- - Possible new classes: Soul Dancer and Seer.
- - Basics of the story would be: Veion and Amitor on Alitor are becoming one country instead of two separate. Guild sare being replaced by proper governments and magic is outlawed by the Aleven federation. Guilds are turning into armies to fight against the Aleven federation armies and they discover ancient weapons that obliterates large parts of the world.
War of the Souls, Far Reach
- - Yet another gay romance
- - Self-composed music
- - Space adventure
- - Deals with kalivor (the planet in the first 4) being largely uninhabitable.
- - Not much else is known at this time
Other games that would fall under this would Be :
War of the Souls, return to Kalivor
War of the Souls, Our future
War of the Souls, The end.
These are ideas and ambitions. Maybe when I am 30 ill be done them all. LOL. I am only 22 and have a lot on my plate. As it is I am working on War of the Souls and War of the Souls, destinies reach.
So what are all your thoughts on the idea of how many games can you have under the same title?