Jan 6 2011, 10:53 PM
OK, first I would like to say that I am sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this.
Anyway, as we all know there has been lots of memorable music from many games. Like the the final battle music in Final Fantasy 7 and the final battle music from Chrono Trigger. We all like to input those wonderful works of art in our games, which is all well and good. However, its gets old after awhile hearing the same songs in the mass amounts of RPG Maker games. So what I am getting at here is this.
Do any of you guys know any sites where i can download Original RPG Music Compositions (MIDI). I managed to find one site, which has a good bit of downloads. However, I need more. Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Jan 7 2011, 10:27 PM
OK, please explain to me how people can reply to a horrible topic like I NEED MARIO SPRITES by kybett98. Poorly written and plain dumb. Yet I write something much neater and I get nothing. Im not trying to be rude, but I just don't understand that.
Jan 7 2011, 11:19 PM
Original RPG Music don't come by that easyly Mario Sprite are easy to find and are everywhere.
Jan 7 2011, 11:54 PM
I know, I just over reacted. Thanks.
Jan 14 2011, 08:56 PM
Jan 14 2011, 09:52 PM
Don't forget newgrounds.com. Don't know if they have midis but they have tons of CUSTOM musics and I think also regular video game tracks too. Definitely worth looking at.
And the reason people don't get back to you very fast is because... well there's lots of reasons actually.
1. They didn't notice your topic.
2. They were praising me at my altar.
3. They didn't like your username/way too neat typing skills. Us neat typers are generally hated.
4. They were praising me at my altar.
5. They have something against Spiderman. (Peter Parker - Parkerj1984? Just suggesting.)
6. They were begging for salvation at my altar.
7. And lastly, they were performing a sexual favor for me... at my altar.