Item weapon armor object color quality rarity name
Basic Item Quality Colors of Awesome
Release: June 16 2010
Last Actualization: July 18 2010
Exclusive: at RPG RPG Revolution
Requires: Your country at the top of the group table on South Africa's 2010 soccer world cup.
This is a really small and nice one. Item Quality Colors replicates the colouring of item's names used in most actual MMORPGs to ease the quality or element affinity noticing for the players.
- Easy setting of many different quality colors in the script configuration area.
- Set each item, armor and weapon's quality adding a simple tag in their notefield, with the quality name you set.
- Also can be used in skills, to colourize them by element affinity or something.
Further Instructions and configuration on script header.
Click to view attachment
Change, add or remove many qualities as you want for all 32 colors in the script's configuration area, then add the proper tags with your quality names in the item, weapon, armor and skill's noteboxes.
For example: First you assign the key "awesome" to color 22 in the script, then you go to the notefield of the item, armor, weapon or skill you want with that color, and write <IQC awesome> on it.
Rewrites draw_item_name on Window_Base class, so if you have other scripts handling item display you can get issues. Try putting this one above.
Plug it above main, set your color qualities in the script, add the proper tags in notefields, and play.
- Note reader module standarization for all my scripts.
- Now does not check for a defined item kind, so can work with custom item types and even skills.
Terms and Conditions
Use on commercial and non-commercial proyects, just give credit.
Don't post it outside www.rpgrevolution.com If you want to share this, use only a link to here.