QUOTE (Rastanatsta @ Feb 11 2010, 11:02 AM)
I've made a boulder that moves away from the player. Here are some things I need please.
1) A boulder that goes on an event to make a treasure chest appear.
Something like (Boulder on event 1)?
2)A boulder that rolls down the screen, passes through the main character yet still deals damage.
For your first one I will give you the link to a tutorial on here. Yes it says block but same concept.http://www.rpgrevolution.com/tutorial/
For the second one, if you are making it an event:
1. Set up an event that will make the boulder appear, called "Boulder Touch Event" or something and make sure the trigger is set to player touch
2. make another event with a graphic of a boulder and make sure the box that says through is on.
3. go back to the first event. Insert an event command called Set Move route and make sure the upper left hand box is set to your boulder graphic.
4. set the move route of the boulder in any direction you want, but make sure at the end it touches your player
( In this example the boulder will move five spaces right)
make sure the wait for completion box is unchecked.
5. click ok.
6. Now insert a new event command called "Change HP" should be on first tab.
7.Adjust the settings however you like.
8. click ok.
9. insert one last command called set move route. have the boulder still go in the same direction but you can choose how fat it goes.