Well, I've gotten through I bit of the demo, but I have to sleep now...
Here are somethings I noticed. Maybe be bugs, not sure:
- The Holoteles on the main floor appear over the Aqua, even if he's supposed to be in front of them.
- After Taelia joins you, her sprite is still there.
- If you go in front of the sliding doors and press enter/space again the door opening animation plays again.
- The vending machines don't have any choices and just take my money.
- Also the vending machines and the battle have some text missing and it doesn't show an indicator on which monster is selected. The Scan button also covers the action selection screen.
- The window (or door) Rowen goes out of seems to have the wall behind it, not a window-door-thing.
- The bored worker's name sign thing in the dialog in the room on the 2nd floor isn't working properly.
- When using the microscope, the Aqua still moves around.
- In the medical place, when you talk to the regretful knight, you also read the "don't take potions/herbs" thing.
- In the left most room in the inn, turn the lights on doesn't do anything.
I would also suggest that the choices in the dialog some how lop back on themselves if possible, so we don't have to start the conversation all over again if you want to ask another question. You also probably shouldn't put plants on the other side of the door, it kind of messes up the path. And the text in intro and some of the reading should have outlined letters or different colors or something so they stand out more.
Anyway, now that that's out of the way... the demo is really, really cool. The building looks really nice, the elevator and microscope effects are a nice touch. It even has a reference to Speaker for the Dead (sweet)! And the various other references I can't list right now.
I'll finish it tomorrow. Good night!
EDIT: Okay, got a bit further. But I have 2 questions:
1. Once I've bought the holopet, how do I give it to the sick girl?
2. Is it possible to be healed at the hospital, or do you have to go to the inn?