Okay, these are for the most part easy, but some can be a little hard for new peeps. Well, here they are!
P.S. I did this at my friends house!
I will add more soon!
Lesson 1- Fire/Waterfalls that sound off and on!!
Ever wanted to make a water fall that actually sounded on and off when you went close to it? Or a fire that sounds or smokes when you get near it? Now you can know how!
Here are the steps!
- Make your waterfall.
- On the ground, 3 or 4 tiles before the waterfall, make an event that is lock facing and hero touch, and make it so that it plays "Waterfall01/02".
- One tile above that one, make an event that is lock facing, hero touch, and make it fade out BGS.
- Copy and paste those in a straight line, above and, possibly below, the waterfall.
You just made it make noise with the waterfall!
Also, if you have that script that makes it fade in, you can do a lot more stuff with that.
The concept of this is basicly like the waterfall one, except you must do it in a box around the fire about 2 or 3 squares out. So, here are the steps!
- Make the fire.
- On the ground, 2 or 3 tiles away from the fire, make an event that is lock facing and hero touch, and make it so it plays one of the fire BGS.
- One tile behind that one, make an event that is lock facing, hero touch, and make it fade out BGS.
- Copy and paste both of those in a square around the fire.
Congrats! You just made the fire make noise, just like the waterfall!
I will add some more later!