This is sorta related to my last problem with the sprite not being able to move. I found the problem that it wasn't the sprite, but the floor tiles I was using. And now I wonder if there's a way to fix that problem.
The sprite moves well on the original tilesets given to me, but it won't move on other tilesets I've downloaded. Yes, I've gone to the database and checked, double-checked, triple-checked, even quadruple-checked to see if the tiles were still labled as O's. And they were. But the sprite STILL can't move on it (and there was even a time where I replaced the downloaded floor tiles with the original ones and it couldn't move on it, but it worked when I re-made the map over again.!)