New members simple guide
>What you should do:
1. Enjoy your stay here :);
2. Don't worry if you need help, just ask either a Moderator or Director and they will advise you- they don't bite :D
3. Help anyone you can, if you feel you're able to;
>What you should know:
1. After having achieved a 100 posts score, you will be given the rank of Revolutionary and a personal gallery in which you can upload your graphics; You'll also be able to add a "customized title" to be displayed instead of the member level;
2. You need 100 posts in order to require a graphic resource in the Resource Forum and in the Script Requests Forum.
3. If you desire, you can also ask a Director to change your username, once you've become Revolutionary;
4. Be sure you read the Board Rules at least once!
5. RM2K3 download was disabled due to legal stuff, since the English translation was not authorized by Enterbrain;
6. Before asking for something, search the forum. Maybe you'll find exactly what you were looking for.
1.While managing your own gallery, avoid using the ' in images' names to prevent your gallery from crashing and the site from producing an error message.
We have a useful F.A.Q.
Welcome to RRR!
| Something can be seen on the far off horizon... |
Nov 4 2012, 10:30 AM
RM Skill: Beginner
It was a cold evening night. Clouds had veiled half the blackened ceiling. Then, from the East came shooting down across the horizon like a bullet. It was a shooting star, perhaps more brilliant than any other had witnessed. All had been peaceful in the forest bellow. No sound could be heard but from that of the whistling wind. Then suddenly, chaos. A huge explosion not unlike that of a small nuclear bomb had sent tons of matter flying into the air. The forest was set ablaze. There, the meteor stood, and at the base of the crater, stood a figure. It was masculine, or at least as far as any mere human could comprehend. Standing proudly, he gazed up from where he had fallen, and took his first breath on the new world.
Okay, what's up guys. To get things cleared up, I'd like to say a few things... not like I was expecting many questions to be asked in the first place. This is however, my introduction, so it feels like in addition to a good first impression, I should also give you guys (girls, and other), a bit of information on my person.
Here's a list of things about me:
1. I like anime, manga, and general otaku culture.
That does not mean, however, that I enjoy- Naruto (I dislike the series in fact, though I don't necessarily hate it- hate is a strong word which I just used twice in a row...), Resin Figures (those damn shits are expensive), or hentai (though there is nothing to keep me from masturbating to it).
2. My favorite color is blue.
Well, more specifically, cyan, but not everybody's a painter (I'm not one either).
3. My age is 17 years.
Which means I can drive. Which means I can run you over with a truck. Yes I can drive stick.
4. I am male.
You know? Testosterone loaded, muscles that show, mustache, a cock and balls...
5. I'm an American.
6. I am violent.
WHAT CHU GON' DO 'BOUT IT PUNK!? (I think I'll check out your arena)
7. I am supposedly straight.
So call me maybe?
8. I can't write for shit.
You can probably already tell.
9. I tend to make references and use allusions frequently.
I used to be an adventurer like you until the bass dropped, over Gotham city, through yonder window breaks playing card games on motor cycles. Oh yeah, and 42.
10. I can't dance.
But there is nothing stopping me from busting a move.
RPG RPG Revolution
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
is an Privacy