I got these plots but I don't know which one to pick! Here's a very short summary of the ideas I've came up with.
1. You play as the son of the recently deceased Necromancer looking for a way to prove the world that you're not evil and you being the newest Necromancer will now end the reign of the evil Necromancer bloodline. With your undead friends, you must
now travel the world to gain everyone's trust and save the world from other evil.
2. Due to some unfortunate accident, your little sister will slowly become reincarnated as the Demon Lord. Together with her, you must search the whole world for clues of a cure before it's too late.
3. The U.D. Project has been made. A project for the king of the capital to make the ultimate defense system that involves making a dimensional barrier and anything that touches the outside of the barrier will be transferred to a parallel dimension. A prototype of this machine was tested. However, a malfunction in the machine caused the two parallel dimensions to be closer to each other and beings from the other dimension can directly go into yours. You play as a soldier in an organization that fights these eldritch abominations.
4. In a world where every country is at war, you play as the new king of a small country after your father died. With your desire to end this 50-year war and to make the world a better place, you must now conquer every country in the world and unite them as one.
5. You play as a robot created by a mad scientist bent on conquering the world. However, you're just a failed prototype so the scientist hid you away in the dump. Then, the four legendary heroes came into his castle and defeated the mad scientist. Abandoned by your creator, you must go on an adventure to achieve your true purpose.
I hope they don't feel too familiar with you guys. It happened to me twice now with a game I didn't know until recently called Final Fantasy Tactics and Persona 3. I don't really play games that much but I want to make one.