Map BGM Continues into BattleVersion: 1.0Author: DiamondandPlatinum3Date: August 20, 2012Planned Future VersionsDescription
This script will allow you to play you map BGM into battle.
It's useful for those times when you have battle bgm that needs to kick-in before a battle, or perhaps changing to the battle BGM all the time is probably annoying. Either way, this script does what it says it does.Features
- Can Play Map BGM into Battle without resetting it
- Can be used to start a battle theme early, then by using autorun text & events, you can get the battle scene to kick in at the perfect time
- Choice of whether or not to play the Victory ME after battle
Unfortunately I wasn't sure if I should include another switch to allow the choice of the Victory ME to play to be changeable, I'll do it if requested.Screenshots
Cannot screenshot audio playing, I'm afraid Instructions
- Paste this script below materials but above main in your script editor.
- Edit the things in the editable region
Get it from PastebinCredit
- DP3 / DiamondandPlatinum3
Post in this thread or PM me.Known Compatibility Issues
I am unaware of any scripts it doesn't work with; if you find any, post in this thread.Demo
A demo is unnecessary for a script such as this. Author's Notes
I was using ERZENGEL's BGM unchange
If you can find a use for it, this script is free to use in non-commercial games. If you want to use this script in a commercial game, please understand that I expect a free copy (that's means you PM me and let me know that you plan on using it for a commercial game).