This script allows you to discard items from your inventory and onto the map.
You can then pick it up later.Features
- Drop an item onto the map
- Dropped items can disappear overtime (decay time)
- Customize decay times for individual items and equips
- Dropped items are displayed using their icons
- Add map drops using script calls
Go to your item menu and press the A key (game "X") to drop an item
Then see it on the map.
To add a map drop using script calls, use
Where the "w" means weapon, "a" means armor, and "i" means item.
If decay time is not 0, it will disappear after that many seconds.
You can choose whether dropped items will disappear or not.
To specify decay times for individual items or equips, tag them with
Does someone want to improve the script by providing a nice confirmation window as well as a number input when discarding?
Also, creating the chest opening animation is kind of tedious. Someone want to do that? It's basically printing out the page list for an existing chest event and then copying all of that in script.