3. Woozy - Under status effect. (Also low hp value)
4. Struck - Being hit. (Taking damage)
5. Attack - Striking the target.
6. Item - Using an item.
7. Skill - Using a technique.
8. Magic - Casting a spell.
9. Advance - Moving forward.
10. Retreat - Moving away. (From target or fleeing from battle)
11. Victory - Battle end.
12. Enter - Battle start.
13. Dead - Corpse. (Dead-dood-ded)
14. Credits - Information about the graphic. (Not shown in game)
You can now Keep up to date with all the goings on by the following things:
Don't forget to follow
This post has been edited by Holder: Nov 7 2012, 03:16 PM
I'm running the Great North Run in September in aid of NACC. A condition my wife has in it's severe form. Please sponsor me with whatever you can, thank you. If you'd like to help spread the word please share the image and link to my fundraising page.
RM Skill: Beginner
Same here lato I am using these for a game I am making but having a hard time finding chars and faces for them but you are also right work speaks for its self and that these are super qaulity but are just a little hard to find people for some of them. Even so I said it once and I will say it again Keep up the good work holder I love your sprite work.
This post has been edited by mooshra: Jun 16 2012, 07:52 AM