3. Woozy - Under status effect. (Also low hp value)
4. Struck - Being hit. (Taking damage)
5. Attack - Striking the target.
6. Item - Using an item.
7. Skill - Using a technique.
8. Magic - Casting a spell.
9. Advance - Moving forward.
10. Retreat - Moving away. (From target or fleeing from battle)
11. Victory - Battle end.
12. Enter - Battle start.
13. Dead - Corpse. (Dead-dood-ded)
14. Credits - Information about the graphic. (Not shown in game)
You can now Keep up to date with all the goings on by the following things:
Don't forget to follow
This post has been edited by Holder: Nov 7 2012, 03:16 PM
I'm running the Great North Run in September in aid of NACC. A condition my wife has in it's severe form. Please sponsor me with whatever you can, thank you. If you'd like to help spread the word please share the image and link to my fundraising page.
RM Skill: Beginner
jets animated Battlers I was going to use these in RPG Maker VX using Tankentai's Sideview Battle System, but couldn't understand how to config it. So with Jets being designed to use your animated battlers for Ace figured why not i just got Ace not to long a ago. But Keep up the good work.
This post has been edited by mooshra: Jun 15 2012, 07:17 PM