A long time ago there was a small town called Fiery.
This town was neutral with all the other nations of the world.
There men were mostly hired as mercanaries.
The special thing about Fiery was that it
was the one place in the world were you
could learn the art of the GreatSword.
The two nations of the world Fury and Ratchell
are at peace. Warriors from Fiery have been bodyguards
of the king of Fury for as long as anyone can remember.
Our story begins on the outskirts of Fiery.
Our hero of this tale Shawn is seeking to become
a Bodyguard just like his father used to be
before he retired.
Fiery is under attack!!!! Are you ready to grab your blade
and join Shawn on his adventure???Fantasy AdventureMade using Rpg Maker VxNew Demo out now!Download the game here .exe file http://www.mediafire.com/?qa2ioami4661z9aDownload the game here Full file http://www.mediafire.com/?mwt29n4d9oqv37fScreenShotsShawn
- The son of a former Kings bodyguard. Trained in the ways of his father. He strives to become a bodyguard of the King and follow in his fathers footsteps. That ambition changes when he has to step up and be a bodyguard for the whole world before tyranny rules it. Jordan
- A fighter thrown in a dungeon. Fights his way out with the help of Shawn. A calm yet ready to explode personality. His WarCry ability helps all around him. Also with the ability to heal himself Jordan is not one to mess around with.Marina
- One of the two remaining survivors of Fiery. A powerful Priest that heals any wound inflicted on herself or her allys. Able to revive the dead and shoot a bow with deadly accuracy. Joins Shawn on his journey as his childhood friend and survivor of catastrophe.Lucas
- A Royal Prince of the land of Fury. Wields a greatsword and fights in a defensive style. Calm and fierce. Has a gaze that only a person who gets everything he wants can have. Has Shawn join him on a quest to save his Kingdom from utter destruction.Fury
- A kingdom ruled by an iron fist. It has been told they have the best soldiers in the world. Guilds populate the kingdom as well as a colosseum that holds life and death combat. Looking to expand there kingdom but does not have the manpower to do so. Stays at peace with Ratchell waiting for there moment to attack.Ratchell
- A country that loves there king. Has a huge population compared to Fury. Mostly a peacefull people but does have warriors that can compete with the best of Furys. This kingdom is bordered next to a land overrun with Demons as well as Fury. If not for there large numbers this country would have been destroyed a long time ago. Fighting Demons on one side constantly and trying to keep peace with Fury at the same time. Can this country handle two wars?
Storytelling of war, strife, love, friendship, and betrayal.Origional music from Composer of the game Enigmatic.
Unique World Map.
Nice mix of linear and non linear moments in the game.
Slip and slide Ice cave puzzle.
Dodge the skeletons mini game.
Desert were you can die of thirst. Figure out how to get to the next oasis by visual clues and using your mind.
Choose your own adventure book kinda gameplay in some parts of the story.
Moving Rock Puzzles
RPGMakerVX Regular battle system but very Balanced and some good boss fights that will challenge you.
Suikoden like Duels
8 Boss Battles in a demo that is only 3.5 to 4 hours long. There will be plenty boss's in this game's final productFinal Demo Length around 3.5 to 4 hoursNew Demo out now!Download the game here .exe file http://www.mediafire.com/?qa2ioami4661z9aDownload the game here Full file http://www.mediafire.com/?mwt29n4d9oqv37f(Fiery SoundTrack)Music from composer Enigmatic World Map Theme
- http://youtu.be/OAEENCFQ5UoMain Menu Theme(Prelude)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbSANUWMzXkCave Theme
Credits: abartke for helping me with character dialogue and writing of the game. Emma for some down Sprites. Blake for BlueKnight and femalearmorezra. Aindra for her variable tutorial that helped me create the desert level.Special Thanks:
Scorneo for helping me out with a couple of things.Composer of the game Enigmatic Here is some of his other work that he has done. http://www.youtube.com/DiegoSalas05
Kylock for his lighting script, KGC for his overdrive script, biged781 for his levelup script, Yem for his snapshot script, and Hummenculus for his Custom menu script.
Any other sprites / scripts I use if you are not mentioned in the credits at the start of demo don't worry you will be in the credits at the end of the full game.
Finally finished the new demo. I'm very proud of it and hope everyone enjoys it.
Thanks For Playing,
This post has been edited by Silversnake: Jul 19 2012, 09:54 PM