Twilight: 2000 - NEEDING STAFF MEMBERS!!!
: A game aid for both player and referee for the vintage game Twilight: 2000Genre
: Survival / AdventureEngine
: Game Maker 8.0 ProStory
In the year 2000 the world has descended into anarchy. The later stages of WWIII are coming to a close and civilization as we know it has fallen. You are one of the few remaining people alive.Setting
The game takes place on post-apocalyptic earth in the year 2000 assuming the war was in the 80s.Characters
all NPCs will be randomly generated / created by the referee.Credits
Twilight: 2000 Game ManualScreen Shots
(click them for larger resolution)Features
Fully generated worlds,
Random towns, NPCs, Political Motivation, and Quests.
Over 500 Items!
This is not a complete game but an aid for running it. It will do all of the calculating and all of the hard parts for you but the story and enemy AI will be for the referee to decide.NOW HIRING
I need at least 3 more project members to help develop this.
A 2D artist
A "Game Maker 8.0 Pro" Veteran (somebody with experience)
somebody who can code for Game Maker 8.0 Pro
and One other person who can fill in for other areas that may need it.NOTE
: you do not have to have a copy of Game Maker 8.0 Pro on your Computer for this to work. I will help out anybody on staff that needs it.
(Please submit the following form via Private Message do not paste it below
1) What position are you hoping to fill?
2) Have you ever had any experience with Game Maker before? What version? How long have you worked with it?
3) Do you currently have access to a copy of Game Maker v8.0 Pro? (answering no to this question will NOT disqualify you from the position you seek) If no then when did you last work with it?
4) What other projects have you worked on in the past? ([i]please hyperlink me a download if possible
5) Are you currently working on a project that may interfere with this project?
6) On a scale of 1 - 10 how dedicated will you be if you receive this position? Why?
7) What special skills do you feel that you could bring to the table that would benefit this project?
8) After our original release we will most likely be releasing Patches/DLC. Would you continue to stay with the project after the release of 1.0?
Thank you for your time and your application will be reviewed ASAP.
This post has been edited by XXPROPHITXX: May 5 2012, 07:26 AM