BUT I WANT TO HELP.
RM Skill: Advanced
Rev Points: 10
Guidelines for the Roleplaying Forums. UPDATED 01-27-2012
- This forum is for RolePlay Games or the rare discussion. This is not a place for forum games.
- Stay on topic. Spam replies or replies way off topic merit a warn or will simply be deleted.
- Anyone can start a game. Roleplay can come in many styles. Pass-the-story, narrative or Table Top style are all welcome.
- Dead Roleplays - if there are no replies to an RP in a few weeks, the RP will be checked for life. If there is no timely response or the GM is not interested the RP will be locked and Archived.
- Please bump your topics if your game is still active and waiting for new players or posts.
- If you start a game, you are Game Creator (Dungeon Master/Game Master). You are responsible for keeping the game moving. If no one responds in a week, best to bump your RP and ask people where they are.
- Players should be respectful to other players. Please use good grammar and writing skills when posting in a game.
- Keep games PG-13. Swearing, violence and romance are permissible. Excessive swearing, violence and sexual content are not. Games found with this content will be closed and the GM will receive a warn level or suspension depending on severity. If you are unsure, please check with the moderator or use common sense.
- Post Sign-up threads and be sure it has all of the info necessary to start a roleplay. Your sign-up must contain information on the roleplay's setting (How advanced technology is? How many factions are there? Does magic exist? How does it work? What will be the roleplay's objective? Where will it happen?), a character sheet (A model so your players know what information about their character they need to have readied up other than name, age, gender, race, appearance, etc.) and finally, the rules, while the general RPing forums still apply in all of the roleplays, with few exceptions, maybe yours has one or two other special rules?
Want an example? How about Darkblade's "Into the Malevolent castle?"
- If your sign-up meets all the requirements it will be pinned and added to the Active Roleplays list. Not sure if your sign-up meets the requirements? Feel free to PM me or Sparrowsmith for help, or better yet, post here so everyone in the forum can give you some input on it.
- Feel free to PM the moderator for RP support or help. If you're new, Modesty has written a short "guide" for new role players.
- Me and Sparrowsmith are here to help solve disputes and offer support for your game as much as possible.
- Have fun and be creative.
"I may not agree with what you say, but i will fight to the death for your right to say it." -VoltaireYOU. YES YOU, DO YOU LIKE ROLEPLAYING? DID YOU KNOW RRR HAS IT'S OWN ROLEPLAYING FORUMS? DO YOU KNOW IT'S QUITE AWESOME? YOU SHOULD JOIN! YES, THIS IS SHAMELESS ADVERTISING. NOW CLICK THIS LINK.