Well, I'm coming up on to the end of this game. Below is a list of things that I have to finish. I'd estimate my progress to be about 85% done; I'd imagine the finished game to be released sometime early 2013.Left to do:
- Complete Persiva
- Complete Excate and Final Boss
- Add Legendary Weapons, Relic Monster Accessories, and Mythic Quests
- Finish the Achievement System
- Finish the Onyu Sidequest
- Add Slime Breeder
- Finish the Arena
- Finish Tinymedal Woman
- Make sure initial tinymedals reward the variable.
- Herb Hunting
- Fix Churches (for achievement purposes)
- Finalize all battle animations.
- Determine if Introduction CS needs any revising.
- Bug testing/balancing.
Anyways, my big question is should there be any post-game content? The game is already quite huge - my current playthrough is logged at 47 hours - and that is with me knowing exactly what to do.
If there was post-game content, what would you like it to be? I have two ideas if I was to do anything:
- A daunting "area of trials" similar to the Hell Gate from Tactics Ogre. In Tactics Ogre the Hell Gate was a 100 floor dungeon in which you could acquire excellent treasure.
- Just a Final hard dungeon.
Each of these would reward rare equipment and a new monster recruit.
Also, would you like to see a monster bestiary?
I'm sure I can find a script for it. I never really use them, but they are kind of cool I guess.
Probably by the end of January I will be seeking beta testers for the final version of Legacy of the Lost. Anyways, I appreciate the support of the community - let me know if you think there should be post-game content/bestiary and if you would be interested in testing when the time comes.
This post has been edited by Orias Obderhode: Dec 9 2012, 02:28 PM