People of RRR, the staff are looking for a moderator in the following sections:
RPG Maker XP
RGSS Script Submissions
RGSS Script Requests
RGSS Script Support
1. Only apply if you're known in the community. No first timers or people that've just signed up please. Basically, the higher your status then the better chances you have--Revolutionary or higher is preferred.
2. If you have a bad history or have many warns against you, then most likely you won't be hired. Please save yourself the trouble if this is the case.
3. Expertise with the RMXP engine and RGSS API are needed. You will have to offer support in your allocated forums.
What are we looking for in moderators?
1. You must be active as a moderator, failure to be active here will have a moderator fired more quickly than a moderator who is lazy.
2. Not only will moderators be moderators, but they will also be the managers of the community. As such, we expect all moderators to participate in most, if not all, the community events and staff events.
3. Moderators must behave responsibly for the people. Compassion and vigilance is what matters here.
4. Moderators must work with each other and the other staff/admins. This means moderators are to create harmony amongst the staff, and moderators must be willing to be open minded. Respect the decisions of the admins and work WITH them and not against them.
5. Moderators represent and shape the community, so all moderators are expected to uphold themselves well.
Submitting your application:
Forums you're interested in moderating: see list below [..]
Sites you're currently modding and staffing: [..]
(leave blank if there aren't any)
Your background & experience: [..]
Why you want to fulfill this position [..]
Please state your current time zone and what hours you are likely to be active, we need full cover and so will likely hire two mods in different time zones.
Please either post in this thread, or if you prefer pm Kaz , Starscream or Holder.
Please do not spam this thread and please be patient - we will close this when we have enough applications and let everyone know soon after.