vx script main menu command manager controller system
Basic Main Menu Manager of AwesomeVersion:
July 20 2010Last Actualization:
- August 3 2010Exclusive:
at RPG RPG RevolutionRequires:
A rainy day.Introduction
Extremely straight and easy to use main menu commands manager script, no more editing things around script sections like others. You just need to know the name of the scene you want to include access in the menu, and insert it with the options on how it must work. Features
- Single line data for each command. No more need to navigate setting things around script sections.
- Commands appear in the same order from the script. No more need to organize things around script sections.
- Can use common events as menu commands.
- Can add icons.
- Can keep or remove blank spaces for commands with no icons.
- Can auto control the cursor position when returning from a submenu to the main one. No more setting cursor index things in each script.
- Can use actor selection.
- Can disable commands if zero party members.
- Can assign game-switches to eventually disable any command. Disabling a command fades it's name and made it unusable.
- Can assign game-switches to eventually hide any command. Hidding a command prevents it from appearing in the menu.
- Keeps the functionality of "Change Menu Access" and "Change Save Access" event actions.
( 9.57K )
Number of downloads: 921DEMO
At the beginning of the script, you can handle the visual and working aspects of the system.Read the script's instructions!Compatibility
Should not mess anything but other scripts that do the same or changes how the menu works.Installation
Plug above main
and below all other scripts
(at least the ones that you'll add menu commands for).History
- Now can use Common Events as menu commands.
- Now can use Game-Switches to hide commands.
Please report any bug you find.Terms and Conditions
Use on commercial and non-commercial proyects, just give credit.
Don't post it outside www.rpgrevolution.com If you want to share this, use only a link to here.Credits
This post has been edited by leongon: Jul 13 2012, 06:55 PM