Learning from Everyone Skill Enemy Enemies on Sight Battle Cast
Basic Learning from Everyone of AwesomeVersion:
May 24 2010Last Actualization:
Jun 17 2010Exclusive:
at RPG RPG RevolutionRequires:
Have seen the moon in the last 24 hours. Being able to cook fried eggs. Being able to hug kittens. Not making a FF fan game.Introduction
Your actors are not retards anymore, they can learn some new skills when seen in the battlefield, not restricted at being the target of the spell like in Blue Mage scripts. Features
- Set skills to be learnable by your actors.
- Set the chance per sight for each actor.
- Choose if only when guarding. Add a bonus chance if guarding.
- Choose if only from enemies, or also from teammates.
- Choose if actor or class learning.
- Choose a sound.
- Can't learn when confused, berserker or dead.
- Usage with simple tags in the skill's notefield.
<learnable 1 20>
<learnable 2 10>
Allows learning of that skill for Ralph with 20% chance and Ulrika with 10% chance.
Further Instructions and configuration on script header.Script
( 6.41K )
Number of downloads: 171Customization
At the end of the instructions you can choose actor or class learning, allow learning from enemies only or also from comrades, allow learning only when guarding or not, and change the word for learning message.Compatibility
No known issuesScreenshotDEMO
Plug it above main, input your tags in skills notefields, and play.History
- Actor or Class learning option.
- Sound when learn.
- Bonus chance on guarding option.
- Can't learn when confused or berserker anymore.
- Bug fix.
- Now set sound by name.
- Note reader module standarization for all my scripts.Terms and Conditions
Use on commercial and non-commercial proyects, just give credit.
Don't post it outside www.rpgrevolution.com If you want to share this, use only a link to here.Credits