Final Fantasy XIII. The newest installment in the award-winning RPG series, it again introduced a new battle system, one that is quick-paced and strategic at the same time. The aim of this script is to replicate this system.
- Multi-level ATB system with the ability to increase/decrease ATB levels with a script call.
- Roles and Optima change, specific combinations have own names.
- Break enemies to inflict more damage
- Choose which optimas are available for specific actorsUpdates
- Only configuration part is translated. Comments are in japanese (at least in most places)
- It has a better readme section. Read it, or don't complain about errors!
Visit the script author's sitehttp://hikimoki.hp.infoseek.co.jp/
Over 3000 lines long. Download the demo.
Credits and terms
Credit Tomoaky for the script and optinally me (Naridar) for the translation.
Do not use without crediting the author. Modify/use at will. Do not use in commercial projects!
P.S.: It's bound that this translation includes some mistranslations. Correct them at will. I apologize for any and all such errors.
This post has been edited by Naridar: Feb 13 2010, 01:22 AM