QUOTE (zzcloudzz @ Jan 16 2010, 07:21 PM)
If you want too make your doors more realistic and more complex. Try my tutorial!:
1. make a event obviously.
2. make 4 even pages.
3. on the first page, put a graphic of a door.
4. set a control self switch A = ON.
5. go too the second event page, and set a door graphic (the nearly open one) set a control switch A on it and make a event control switch B = ON.
4. go too the 3rd page and repeat the same step above, But with a different graphic! with different letters for E.I: right now you would set it too B and make a even with a switch on: C = ON.
5. on the last page, make it switch C on. And then make 3 control switchs for E.I: you would set 3 control switchs like this: A = OFF, then B = OFF, lastly C = OFF and then make a door SE, and the final step:
6. the most important part! Make a transfer player event!
Hope i helped, if you couldn't interly understand me try youtube, they got some videos on too make doors in XP.
Thx it worked =D