v1.0 (full release) > 10-07-'09
v1.1 (small bugfix) > 11-07-'09
v1.2 (smaller bugfix) > 11-07-'09
v1.3 (more fixed, more options) > 13-07-'09
v2.0 (point-system and fixes) > 18-07-'09
v2.1 (lvl/exp fix) > 05-08-'09
v2.2 (sound, info and a fix) > 21-08-'09
v3.0 ... where did it go?
v4.0 BETA (requested new features (BETA!!)) > 30-05-'10
v4.0.b BETA (pre-vacation release) > last build: 21-06-'10, released: 06-08-'10
+additional help-file released (due request at leak-page
) > 29-12-'10
v4.0.c BETA > 25-02-'11Features
v1.0 (full release)
- Create your own achievements wich contains title, description and icon;
- Manage them;
- Add as many as you want or remove them as you like;
- Add conditions so they'll be completed by itself;
- Add rewards so that the player gains what ever you like automaticly with completion;
- Show a popup window when a achievement is completed;
- A window, accessable from the menu, to show the achievements in a scrollable list;
- Automaticly scrolling achievementwindow with a variable speed;
- And much, much more!..
- Compatible with 'New Menu Items'.
v1.1 (small bugfix)
- Fixed some minor bugs such as correct displaying and hiding the completed-alert windows;
- Fixed a couple of conditions;
- Added a new option for opening the scene from the map or other places: Achief.call(*return_menu) *means optional, default = false).
v1.2 (smaller bugfix)
- Final (I hope) and working fix for the completed-alert windows.
v1.3 (more fixed, more options)
- Fixed the level- and exp-rewards for the whole party;
- Added the option to use the prototype reward-alert;
- Different display ways (normal, up or down);
- More alert-options such as opacity and position (left, centered or right);
- Fast-display option in the menu (displays howmany achievements there are in total and how much are finished).
v2.0 (point-system and fixes)
- Use the point-system and attach points to achievmenets as extra reward when completed;
- Use collected points in the all new achievementshop to buy new, or reveal hidden achievements;
- Display amount of points in messages with your own set -tag;
- Use conditions, as well as points in conditinal branches (now with little more documentary);
- Get rid of some nasty bugs such as the start-up-bug and reward-bugs;
- A new display for rewards, wich looks much neater (not completely done though).
v2.1 (lvl/exp fix)
- Fixed the level and exp conditions so that it'll keep working when the actor it's about is removed from the party;
- A little change in the reward-coding.
v2.2 (sound, info and a fix)
- Option for find- and complete-sounds as adittion to the alertwindows;
- Status about current achievements and completion added in thepoint-display bar (whith point-system only);
- Small shop-fix (reset helpwindow after Unhide).
v4.0 BETA (requested new features (BETA!!))
- NMI bug
- Menu_Enabled option
- Shop message BG remove
- Multiple classes
- Call script message BG remove
- Sort achievements
- Check monster kills /battles achievement
- Buy items/weapons/armor with points
v4.0.b BETA (pre-vacation release)
- A lot of new, undocumented features
- Such as a new menu-layout option and more!!
- Tracking achievements it's progress, with a bar
- New catagories!!
- The ablility to have achievements based on enemies killed/fought
- Added the option to track the player-step count and use it as condition (use steps as compair-tag)
( 77.98K )
Number of downloads: 689Customization
After importing the script, you can customize the value's in the module.
After that it's all up to you to make your own achievements.
If options you want to add, are missing, just contact me via the topic or pm.Additional info
Additional info can be found in this little helpfile
Put it in a new empty slot in the script-editor for propper reading!!Compatibility
The script rewrites the following defenitions
- create_command_window (Scene_Menu) (when no use of 'New Menu Items')
- update_command_selection (Scene_Menu) (when no use of 'New Menu Items')
- return_scene (Scene_File) (when no use of 'New Menu Items')
- return_scene (Scene_End) (when no use of 'New Menu Items')
Version 4.0.b BETA(Version 4.0.c BETA)Installation
Put the script above main.
Customise the script to your needs.
Credit me pls.
You could use 'New Menu Items'
to make the script more compatible with other scripts.FAQ
Comming if needed.Terms and Conditions
Credit me with site, and the script is free for use in NONCOMERCIAL projects.
If anyone want some changes, please pm me or post it here, I'll track the topic.
This post has been edited by SojaBird: Oct 13 2011, 10:20 AM