New Menu ItemsVersion
v1.0 > 05-06-'09
v1.0.1 > 05-06-'09
v1.0.2 > 07-06-'09
v1.0.3 > 07-06-'09
v1.0.4 > 12-06-'09Introduction
Are you tierd of all those scripts who change the way your menu is going to look?
A script that adds an menu-option wich causes you to put in lost of effort to get a good scripter to make your menu compatible with others with doe the same?
That time is gone!!
With New Menu Items
you can easily manage your menucommand-list and add ones of your own.
But what's more!?
Scripters can implent a function in their script so that you don't have to add their menu-items to your list...they'll appear on their own!
No more hard scripting, just a few clicks and New Menu Items
is installed on your game.
Now you can add every script that modifies the menucommand-list that you want withouth the pain of letting them work to gether properly!Features
- Simple menu-items management;
- Make menu-disformer scripts compatible with each other in no time (follow the video-tutorial on how to get the correct information);
- Easy implentation for scripters to make their scripts compatible with New Menu Items (look at the video how to do it);
- The default menu-items are allready redesigned for the script!
- Bug fix: scripters add function moved from the ENGINE to the CONFIG part.
- The return_scene function is redefined, as well as the '$Menu_Items.new' creation for scripters.
To come features
- Fixed the return of the load screen.
- More if sugested...Script
( 3.51K )
Number of downloads: 602
( 3.8K )
Number of downloads: 528VideoCustomization
- The top part of the script, the CONFIG, allows you to control the menu-items and their functions. In this way you can easily add commands to the menu from other scripts wich change the scene-menu optionlist. This part should be at least above all other custom scripts. If not the script will cause errors or disfunctionality.
- The bottom part, the ENGINE, should be pasted, just above "Main". No script should be put below, since it can cause problems or disfunctionality of the script.
Can be used to make all scripts that modify the the menu-item list compatible with each other.Installation
Put the CONFIG part of the script above all other custom scripts.
Put the ENGINE part of the script just above main and below all other scripts.
Configure the script if needed (when other scripts didn't implent the auto-add function for New Menu Items
Credit me pls.FAQ
Video's comming soon.Terms and Conditions
Credit me with site, and the script is free for use in NONCOMERCIAL projects.
If anyone want some changes, please pm me or post it here, I'll track the topic.