Audio in menu/shopVersion
v1.0 > 05-06-'09
v1.1 > 06-06-'09
v1.2 > 11-01-'10
v1.2.2 > 14-01-'10
v1.3.1 > 17-01-'10Introduction
This little snippet can give your project a more personal touch. Choose a BGM (or more) that you want to play in the menu and you're done.Features
- Choose wich BGM to play in the menu;
- Decide the pitch and volume.
- Play a random song from your playlist (each with it's own volume and pitch)
- Fixed a bug where the vehicle BGM didn't play when exeting the menu when the player was in a vehicle.
- Fixed the bugfix wich didn't seem to work in the previous version;
- Rewrote the activation of the map-music so it'll trigger properly from any given point when returning to the map.
To come features
- Added shop-music feature;
- Fixed a randomness bug.
- More if sugested...Script
( 1.77K )
Number of downloads: 450Customization
Find the modification-module, and make sure you'll make the script as suitable for you as you can.
If options you want to add, are missing, just contact me via the topic or pm.Compatibility
Put the script above main.
Customise the script to your needs.
Credit me pls.FAQ
Terms and Conditions [Show/Hide]
My custom music won't play through the script. What must I do?
Make sure your custom music has the same name as the one you put in the script. Also, try to rename the music so that they don't contain any characters wich may corrupt the script.
Think of these: " ' ( ).
Credit me with site, and the script is free for use in NONCOMERCIAL projects.
If anyone want some changes, please pm me or post it here, I'll track the topic.