I saw this kind of script in Gamebaker before.
Now that site is temporarily close, so think it would be a good practice to write it myself.
What this script basically does is after player lose the battle and go to Gameover screen,
there will be a choice for player to choose whether to retry the battle again, or go to title screen.
This script can be enable/disable in game.
This way you can make player not be able to retry in specific battle.
You can also choose to record the party's HP/MP/state before battle.
Therefore, when player chose battle retry, party members will not have full HP/MP and have no bad status.
- Set switch ID to enable/disable battle retry during the game
- Editable command's text, command's window width and Y-coordinate
- You can choose to record party actors stat (HP/MP/States) before battleScreenshotsScript
I decided to keep script on my blog. So it will be easier to update. ^^http://boxsuke.exteen.com/20090305/vx-batt...ipt-by-woratanaInstruction
- Setup script in the SETUP part
- The complete instruction is included in the scriptAuthor's Notes
Free for use in your work if credit is included.
If you want to post it on any forum, please link to this topic.Bug Report?
Please give me these informations:
- What is it says in error window?
- When is it get error? (Right after run game, when you choose something, etc.)
- What have you changed in setting part?
- Do you have any other scripts running in your game that may crash with this script?