Actors in PainVersion
v1.0 > 23-01-'09
v1.5 > 25-01-'09Introduction
Got this from a request some time ago.
What it does? When a actor is hurt in battle, it can scream it out it's own way (by playing a SE).Features
- Every actor can has it's own scream. Though if there's none (or it's named wrong), it'll play the systemdefault.
To come features
- Random screams, up to 100 files (mp3, ogg, wav)
- More if sugested...Script
( 3.83K )
Number of downloads: 689Compatibility
Put the script above main.
For each actor, make a map in '../MyGame/Audio/SE'
In each map you can add sound effects up to 100 different.
The names of the files must be numbered, starting with zero.
Example for the actor named "Frank"
When actor Frank it's HP is damaged, it'll scream one of the 6 above files.
Credit me pls.FAQ
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div style="margin-bottom:2px">[Show/Hide]
How to install my ScreamEffect files?</div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">
- Open the folder of your game (one way to get there is: start VX > start GameProject > Menu: Game > "Open Game Folder").
- Once you get there, open the 'Audio' folder.
- Inside there, you'll find 4 maps (bgm/bms/me/se). Open the map 'SE'.
- Now we're going to create those new folders (maps). Right click in the map and select from the dropdown-menu: "new > Folder".
- Now name the folder to the actorsname. So for exaple, if your actors name is 'Frank', the map must be named exactly the same ('Frank').
- Get inside that map and past all your screams/soundEffects in there and number them correct. (If there's one number missing in a row, the script CAN give errors (if that one is picked out to be played)). Make sure you'll start with 0.
</div></div></div>Terms and Conditions
Credit me with site, and the script is free for use in NONCOMERCIAL projects.
If anyone want some changes, please pm me or post it here, I'll track the topic.