In this tutorial I will teach you how to make a summon skill for enemies in RMXP. This is not meant for use with playable characters, just enemies.
1. First you have to make the summon creature.
2. Make a common event to summon the creature.
3. Now I'm going to explain the event. First you want to make a troop. Make the enemy who summons the first one and the summoned creature the second. Then you right click on the summon creature and click on appear halfway.
Now in the common event, the first event makes the enemy appear when the skill is used. The conditional branch which serves as the second event will make the creature disapear so the skill can be used again.
The numbers [2.] represents the number of the enemy in the troop. You MUST make sure that the number matches the summon creature, or else the skill won't work.
4. Now you have to make the skill.
You must make sure that you insert the common event that we made earlier. Then you set the scope to "none" and the occasion set to "only in battle"
5. Now just give the skill to the enemy that's going to use it.
Now go back to troops and do a battle test to make sure it works.
And WALLAH!!! now your enemies can summon.
If you have any questions about this just post it here.
Edit: I just edited the subtitle.
This post has been edited by Giterdone: Jan 5 2009, 04:11 PM