BETA > 4-12-'08 - 29-12-'08
v1.0 (full release) > 03-01-'09
v1.2 (not released) > 07-02-'09
v1.3 > 14-02-'09
Since I started making the demo for the script, I figured out that lot's of features were missing. So I decided to script some more funtions. Now there's a huge list of functions that can be used so make sure you'll read the descriptions on every function before you're going to do anything with the script (that's what I would reconment).
Here's a list of some of the major functions of the script:
- Manage factions and their reputation with ease;
- Allow the player to look in to the reputation stats;
- Make conditions base on reputation with factions;
- Enemy encounters can give reputation;
- Discounts and penalties can be aplied at the improved shop;
- Messages can show dynamic info about factions!!
Enjoy and have fun!Features
- Create and manage your own factions.
- Use many extra features.
v1.0 (full release)
- Add factions;
- Manage them;
- Add, remove and set value's of the reputation;
- Show extra discriptions and pictures;
- Message faction-value's, using a simple "/FAC[name]"-command;
- And much, much more!..
v1.2 (not released)
- A new and better print-function (scripter-tool).
- Set starting factions;
- New call script "add_factions" so that you can add more factions at the same time;
- Game_Temp changes into Game_System, so that I could scrap the Save and Load code of the factions from the script.
v2.0 (Reborn)Some of the major functions of the script:
- Manage factions and their reputation with ease!
- Allow the player to look in to the reputation stats!
- Make conditions base on reputation with factions!
- Enemy encounters can give reputation!
- Discounts and penalties can be aplied at the improved shop!
- Messages can show dynamic info about factions!
- Some small shopping bug's fixed.
v126.96.36.199 (Reborn) To come features
- More if sugested...Script
( 48.04K )
Number of downloads: 1384Customization
After reading all of the information on the options, you'll find the modification-module.
Make sure you'll make the script as suitable for you as you can.
If options you want to add, are missing, just contact me via the topic or pm.Compatibility
The script rewrites the following defenitions
- create_command_window (Scene_Menu) (when no use of 'New Menu Items')
- update_command_selection (Scene_Menu) (when no use of 'New Menu Items')
- return_scene (Scene_File) (when no use of 'New Menu Items')
- update_message (Window_Message)
- update_buy_selection (Scene_Shop (optional))
- update_sell_selection (Scene_Shop (optional))
- decide_number_input (Scene_Shop (optional))
- draw_item (Window_ShopBuy (optional))
- enable? (Window_ShopSell (optional))
- make_encounter_troop_id (Game_Player (optional))
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div style="margin-bottom:2px">[Show/Hide] Screenshots
</div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">
Put the script above main.
Make sure you read all the instructions!
Customise the script to your needs.
In game add and manage the factions by useing callscripts (see the instructions on how to do it).
Credit me pls.
You could use 'New Menu Items'
to make the script more compatible with other scripts.FAQ
Comming if needed.Terms and Conditions
Credit me with site, and the script is free for use in NONCOMERCIAL projects.
If anyone want some changes, please pm me or post it here, I'll track the topic.