I'll check on it, rewriting the script to include a few more effects and changing how things are setup.
If all goes well Gravities coding will read from a percent so you don't have to do the math.
A skill can be tagged with mercy to leave them with a user set amount of HP/MP
and the Variance modifier will work better.
1. Is the effect could be applied as an enemy skill?
2. About Gravity and Max Gravity, will it ignore defense? I mean if the n=2 for Max Gravity, no matter how high is the target defense stat, the target will dead on 2 Max Gravity strike. Like that?
3. Could you make an effect that if the skill performed it will make the target HP = 1
1. It modifies the skill itself so if an enemy uses it on an actor it will have the same effect
2. Gravity ignores basic defenses but if I recall correctly, is still altered by element resistances
3. Sure thing, I will add it in the next update
Updated the script and change how a lot of the effects are setup. I will have a demo up soon
but everything should work right now
This post has been edited by Twilight: Sep 18 2008, 07:29 PM