Here, I will talk about how to make a cursed item that will have an effect on your party. Here it is!
- Make an item called something, whatever you want if you want to be sneaky or something, then make a common event called "Cursed Item" (#""(If you have multiple cursed items)), then make another item that is the cure to it. For example, you could make the cursed item called "Awesome Cure" or something.
- In the common event:
- Make a conditional branch that says "If item () is possesed...", where () is the item that heals the cursed item.
- And under "If item () is possesed" make it erase the cursed item.
- Still under it, make it give back whatever it took. (the lives, bla bla bla)(see Step 6)
- Under the other one, make it do something bad. (health, weapon, levels, a party member, etc.)
- Go to the item "Awesome Cure" or something and make the common event "Cursed Item." Make the item available in battle and from the menu, make it un-eatable, make it the price you want (if any), put everything at 0, and make the accuracy 100%.
There you go. You now have a cursed item and a item to cure it.
You don't have to credit me, but it would be nice.