Okay what I will be showing you is how to create an event which will allow you to have a job
What you will need to understand:
Variables (Kind of)
Our aim is to have a job that will be completed but then not available until 50 steps are walked.
- Firstly create an event and give it a graphic of something that will talk and employ you.
- Now give it some text asking you if you wanna work. And then do the choices....
- Now we want to create a switch so you can't apply again until you've finished the job.
- Now create a new page with a requirement of the switch you just created and turned on. Then put in some text like this
- Now create the warrior to talk to next to or on the same map as this event and once you've spoken to him he triggers a switch like so:
- Now go back onto the event which is your boss, and create a page that requires the switch named 'Finished Job' or your equivalent. and give him some text, also put in change gold. You're also going to have to create a few switches and a variable.
- Then go back to your first page and set a requirement of 'job available' as a switch. And a control switch command to turn off 'Finished job' switch.
- Now create a page with the requirements of a switch 'Count Steps' and text saying that there's no work yet, then some variables are to be created.
- Now create another new page with requirements for a switch of 'Count Steps' and a variable of '0003: Count Steps 3' to be 50 or above. With switches of Count Steps being turned off and Job Available being turned on.
- Lastly create a new event
not page on parallel process it doesn't have to have any graphic and it turns on 'Job available' switch, then turns a self switch on, which you then create a new page and leave it blank, but have the new page require whichever self switch you turned on.
And there you have it. You should now have a working job.
Apparently I am back.