Want to summon actors into the battle?Features
- Summon an actor to battle, by summon ID
- Obtain new summons through events
- Manage summons through a specialized summon scene
- Call summons using skills or items
- Manage enemy summon skills
- Monster Hunter extension: captured monsters are added to summons list
First you start by creating a summon
Now that you have an actual summon, you can proceed to calling the summon.
In order to call a summon, you must first setup a summon skill or item.
In your database, create a skill or item that will have the summon effect.
Then go to the configuration and enter the ID's into the appropriate lists.
When you use the summon skill, you will be shown a summon window
Select your summon and continue.Enemies calling summons
Enemies can also call summons, provided that they have a summon skill.
Just tag the enemy with
To provide a list of enemy ID's that will be summoned.
The enemy will then select a random enemy to call if it chooses to invoke the summon skill.Download
If you want to use Monster Hunter add-on (captures will directly go to your summons list), Monster Hunter script must be placed above.
If you're using FP Inventory System, that script must be placed above as well.
This post has been edited by kaz: Aug 26 2012, 11:58 PM