New members simple guide
>What you should do:
1. Enjoy your stay here :);
2. Don't worry if you need help, just ask either a Moderator or Director and they will advise you- they don't bite :D
3. Help anyone you can, if you feel you're able to;
>What you should know:
1. After having achieved a 100 posts score, you will be given the rank of Revolutionary and a personal gallery in which you can upload your graphics; You'll also be able to add a "customized title" to be displayed instead of the member level;
2. You need 100 posts in order to require a graphic resource in the Resource Forum and in the Script Requests Forum.
3. If you desire, you can also ask a Director to change your username, once you've become Revolutionary;
4. Be sure you read the Board Rules at least once!
5. RM2K3 download was disabled due to legal stuff, since the English translation was not authorized by Enterbrain;
6. Before asking for something, search the forum. Maybe you'll find exactly what you were looking for.
1.While managing your own gallery, avoid using the ' in images' names to prevent your gallery from crashing and the site from producing an error message.
We have a useful F.A.Q.
Welcome to RRR!
, Somewhat new here,
Jan 3 2009, 03:59 PM
RM Skill: Undisclosed
I have actually been registered here for about 4 months,
being referred to RPVX and this site by a friend.
Also I have been working with various multimedia engines
since I was at least... around 6-7 years old.
PM ME FOR ME FOR A BRAWL MATCH!!
--Although you'll probably regret it..
(and yes, I use peach. what's the problem with that?)
The following content has scenes of graphic randomness. Viewer discretion is advised.
"When life hands you lemons, throw them back!"
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
"When the going gets tough, the tough get hacking"
"Trying is the first step towards failure"
"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"
"Common sense is not so common"
"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the day, saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'."
"We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations."
Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Drake: Okay--lets see if you get this now, what do you do when life hands you lemons?
Devun: Ummm... make lemonade?
Drake: WRONG! You fail.
Drake: Try again,
*Five hours later*
Devun: OKAY, is it LEMONADE?
Devun: I GIVE UP!!! WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!
Drake: make limeonade.
*Drake places convo in sig*
Follow directions in circle, EXACTLY.
Oh, the hours that are wasted talking to a bot... but soooo much FUN!!! XD
RPG RPG Revolution
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
is an Privacy