New Game Plus+Version
I'm sure if you used RMXP long enough, you will know this script. It is the script that will show new title screen that has a command to go to extra feature map if there is/are save file that turned New Game Plus+ switch ON.
I scripted this because I saw the request somewhere in RM communities, and I think many games will be able to use this script to make the players play the game longer after they defeated the boss.
If you don't understand how to use it, I will explain here:
1) After the boss is defeated, and credit rolled. Turn the switch you want ON.
2) Open save screen for player to save game, and then teleport him somewhere~
3) When the player go to title screen again, the title screen will change, and player can now choose to enter extra feature.
Anyway, this might not work with other title screen script, especially the one that use images.
- Change title screen background and music for New Game Plus+ title screen
- Add new command to the command window without overwrite the command window partScreenshots
The normal title screen will be the same as new project in RMVX,
and when you have a save with New Game Plus+ switch turned ON, you will see this title screen:DemoScript
Place it above main, and below other menu scripts
( 6.69K )
Number of downloads: 307Instruction
- Setup script in the SETUP part
- The complete instruction is included in the scriptAuthor's Notes
Free for use in your work if credit is included.
If you want to post it on any forum, please link to this topic.Bug Report?
Please give me these informations:
- What is it says in error window?
- When is it get error? (Right after run game, when you choose something, etc.)
- What have you changed in setting part?
- Do you have any other scripts running in your game that may crash with this script?