This game is a cells evolution simulation intended to teach someone about mutation and to show
some of the concepts of evolution, mainly natural selection. The goal of the game is to evolve a multi-cellular
organism by mutating them with radiation. A message will show once you have a multi-cellular organism and a new
folder will appear. Send me whatever is in the folder to earn your place as the TOP EVOLVER
This game is partially inspired by Evolites
but is intended as a teaching tool to study mutation
and it's role in evolution. It is advised to read the help section first. SCREENSHOTS
- Large number of different cells.
- Automatically saves when you close the game.
- Your cells evolve even when you're not playing the game.
- Autotrophs and Heterotrophs.
- Save and Import your cells.
- Everything is based on DNA.
- Save your cells often (Save Species)
- Kill the cells you don't like to prevent overcrowding. (Which slows the reproduction of your own species.)
- Change the mutation style to inversion/translocation for rapid evolution (e.g. Cambrian Explosion)
- Keep low-level (rank) cells for feeding your bigger species.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
~Mark Mclean (Teacher)
~Mark Overmars (Engine)
~Matthew Winquist (Beta Tester)
~Jeroen van der Gun (Game Appearance ext.)
~Zappy77 (GM Color ext.)
~the_doominator (Saudio ext.)
~Andremc (Saudio dll)
~Nelson, Grade 12 Biology
Size: 2.8mb (zipped)TOP EVOLVERS
I tried submitting this on the website but failed miserably X(