Neo Save SystemVersion
This script will allow you to have unlimited save slots. You can also change save file's name and path.
It will replace old Save/Load scene with new interface,
and you are able to use image as background if you don't like windowskin.
Each save slot in this Neo Save System will have screenshot, so you will need screenshot.dll by Andreas21.
(You can download it below script in this post~)FeaturesVersion 1.0
# - Unlimited save slots, you can choose max save slotScreenshots
# - You can use image for scene's background
# - Choose your save file's name, and folder to store save files
# - Choose to show only information you want
# - Editable text for information's title
# - Include Screenshot for each save file, you can choose its image type
# - Remove text you don't want from map's name (e.g. tags for special script)
# - Choose map that you don't want to show its name
# - Include save confirmation window before overwrite old save
Save/load screen without background
Save/load screen with background
Here is the newest version~!!Demo
This is the demo for script
Thanks Enterbrain's sample map for sweet map in demo.
This version will show tilemap, not character as a screenshot. And it needs no image file. ^^Script
Place it above main
( 18.52K )
Number of downloads: 3946
You also need screenshot.dll
by Andreas 21.
Download it from here:http://www.rpgrevolution.com/users/woratana/DLL_file/
and put it in your project's folder.Instruction
- Don't forget to put screenshot.dll
in your game folder!
- If you want to use background image, you have to put the image in folder 'Pictures'
- You can change setting in script's setting part.
- Make sure to put this script above Main.Author's Notes
Free for use in your non-commercial work if credit included. If your project is commercial, please contact me.
Please do not redistribute this script without permission. If you want to post it on any forum, please link to this topic.Credit
for [XP] Screenshot script.Bug Report?
Please give me these informations:
- What is it says in error window?
- When is it get error? (Right after run game, when you choose something, etc.)
- What have you changed in setting part?
- Do you have any other scripts running in your game that may crash with this script?