Random Battle ThemesVersion: 1.0Author: DiamondandPlatinum3Date: July 23, 2012Planned Future VersionsDescription
This post has been edited by diamondandplatinum3: Sep 1 2012, 06:39 AM
This script allows you to play a random battle theme upon starting a battle, it can be turned off before a boss battle via switch so that the appropriate battle them still plays for them.Features
- Does not actually modify your battle theme but rather plays one selected at random when starting up a battle. Therefore, if you turn it off via an event switch (see Editable Region), it will play the Battle theme you have set to play in the system.
- Can have as many random battle themes as you would like.
Cannot Screenshot Audio, I'm afraid Instructions
- Just take a look at the editable region and modify things appropriately.
Get it at PastebinCredit
- DP3 / DiamondandPlatinum3
- DoctorTodd ~ For showing me a nicer way to present some code.
- Pacman ~ Same as Todd
Post in this thread or PM me.Known Compatibility Issues
I am unaware of any scripts it doesn't work with; if you find any, post in this thread.Demo
A demo is unnecessary for a script such as this. Author's Notes
This weeks scripting has been brought to you by the letter A, as in
If you can find a use for it, this script is free to use in non-commercial games. If you want to use this script in a commercial game, please understand that I expect a free copy (that's means you PM me and let me know that you plan on using it for a commercial game).