Hey! I'm glad to see someone using the Samurai set. You have some decent stuff, and congrats for making it this far in production because I know it's a lot of work. There are some things that could use improvement, and I found one game-ending bug. I'm not sure which version I downloaded because the one I played still had One Winged Angel in it. Here are some notes:
- Liked the sex scene in the beginning. Very cute.
- Some details on the map are difficult to see because of the screen's dimness and color clashing. For instance, the rock blocking the door in the mountain at the beginning of the game. That whole section needs to be brightened a little, I think. You also have dim text on dim maps when the chapter titles appear.
- Hopping over ledges and rocks is cool, but it's a little odd that I can only hop over some rocks but not others. Maybe add some complexity to that section, so it's not just a linear path?
- The cursing seems a bit out of place, considering this is feudal japan
- The combination of battle systems you have going could be interesting, but a tactics-style battle with only one player and one enemy is rather dull. Also, when you get to far up on the map, the move select menu gets cut off by the top of the screen...not really how to fix that other than not making the battle field extend to the top of the map.
-Refer to the picture: Right before the burning cross at the beginning, if the player steps on the highlighted tile, he steps forward until he is blocked by the rock and the game freezes. The game is waiting for him to finish stepping to the right, but he cannot. Either take the rock out or check the "skip if cannot move" box in the event block for his character movement.
Keep up the good work!