Hi guys just thought I'd post some audio for you guys to listen to, get a bit of feedback and offer my services for anyone whose interested.
I suppose what I'd be best known for around these parts is my work the lost and mythical "Lurking Under Life" contributing music to v2 of the game, and the 3 part movie. I've also done lots of other stuff from metal to the soundtrack to two of Urbansqualls "Sweet Sixteen" dress up games.
I'd love to take on a full project again but it would need to be near completion, I won't take on a project that at least doesn't have a playable demo. I'm quite happy to work for free on projects that will be free for the players and I'll gladly work for cash too on commercial projects. So hit me up if you would like either.
I'll also gladly work on 2 or 3 pieces of music at a time through this thread if you guys like (so start dropping requests) but if I get paid work, or my job gets busy it will have to take priority.
Heres a few tunes for feedback and your listening pleasure (or torture). Aishlings Song
- This was written for my daugher. A piece that means alot to me.http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_pl...hi&newref=1Eve of War
- Guess this is pretty obvioushttp://www.soundclick.com/player/single_pl...hi&newref=1Epic RPG Battle Theme
- Inspired by Final Fantasy and like. http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_pl...hi&newref=1MYsterious Place (Sample)
- Orginally written as a cavern exploration BGM from the defunct game "The Black Effecthttp://www.soundclick.com/player/single_pl...hi&newref=1Church Music
- Like it says on the tin.http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_pl...hi&newref=1
This post has been edited by padraigd: Apr 11 2013, 10:23 AM