QUOTE (namco @ Jan 8 2013, 12:41 AM)
Man you suck I have a F in chemistry and I'm normally good in science. 11th grade chemistry though I guess I was wrong about the text books being the same and I dont have a image of my text book on this ps vita. as for the last question well i'm lazy plain and simple. I also think it is boring to study all that stuff all by my self and I have no one to study with not even my parents. Plus I have no computer to use to study as its monitor s busted pretty bad. So now ya why I posted this eh? Tbough I think it would be better if I made up some sort of study game on this forum as that would be much funner and easier.
LOL, well i actually forgot i took Gr.11 Chemistry too, so nvm, that was Gr.10 Science only. 'XDD And even still, only the chemistry part of the class-- i actually failed the light unit we had to study. : p (i think i got an 'R', which is an 'F' i think, lol.)
But perfecto, i havent taken Gr.12 Chemistry yet. :-) Just try to pay attention in class and do the homework; i never studied + ever asked help from my parents.Anyway, here, i came up w/ some questions. Ch.6 is the periodic table? Hopefully these won't b too hard.. :
1) An element's atomic number is equivalent to the number of ____ it has.
2) Group 2 on the periodic table is called the _____.
3) Group 18 on the periodic table is called the _____.
5) Another name for a row on the periodic table is a _____.
6) What can be said about the electron arrangement of all elements in a group?
7) What kind of elements do block "p" and block "f" represent on the periodic table?
8) What causes the change in atomic radii size as you go down a period?
9) What happens to atomic radii size as you go down a group?
10) What is first ionization energy?
** i only did questions up to 6.3 so far.
This post has been edited by Magical_RuNE_Knight2001: Jan 8 2013, 05:47 PM