Version: 1.0Author: GB Productions: http://gbproduction.wordpress.com/Release Date: 22/04/2011Introduction
This script allows users to give a new dimension to equipment customization: weapons and armour can level up with experience gained after battles, can be customized in-game to give special skills, passive augments or stat bonuses to actors, can be upgraded to stronger ones and can also be enhanced by installing gems in a grid-like table for status boosts.Features
- Weapons have level, they level up with experience gained after battle, similar to actors.
- Elemental/ailment attack/defense is more complex now, allowing for percentage rates (e.g. 40% resistance to fire or 30% chance to cause paralysis)
- Grid system allows for inserting user-defined gems in a grid in order to give the weapon/armour a boost to power/resistances.
- Equips gain EP at each level, allowing user customization (e.g. you can increase fire resistance or RES boost with EP).
- Equipment may also have skills one can buy and set, also with EP. For example, you buy Fire II for 4 EP, and set it to one of the 3 skill slots of the equipment. The same goes for passive skills and augments (percentage boost to a stat or a trait such as super guard or pharmacology)
- You can set skills that cannot be removed. For example, a weapon may have "DEF down" as an unremovable passive status.
- A blacksmith level system that defines which synthesis processes you may use:
- Items can be broken down for components.
- Weapons can be upgraded to new ones, using items. A level requirement for both weapon level and blacksmith level can be set.
- You can craft equipment and non-equipment items using recipes or experimenting.
There may be more features in there, these are all the features I could find at first glance.Script
Check out the demo. Too resource-heavy for non-demo distribution.Customization
At the beginning of the script and noteboxes. Instructions in script.Compatibility
Yanfly Engine Melody's certain parts are required. Whatever's incompatible with YEM is incompatible with this system as well.ScreenshotDEMO
Grab it from the project page:http://gbproduction.wordpress.com/2011/04/15/733/Installation
Copy all custom scripts and resources from the project. Alternatively, build your project on the demo.
- The scripts (GBP Engine - Core and GBP Equip Engine) must be placed under YEM equipment overhaul.
- To have the modified status window, copy the YEM Status overhaul script from the demo.
- To have the modified battle result screen, copy the "YEM Victory Aftermath" script from the demo.
- To have the stats DEX and RES, copy "YEM New Battle Stats".
See the notebox tags in the script "GBP Equip Engine".FAQ
Q: Is this script a final version.
A: Yes, and no. Yes in the sense that it's hopefully bug-free. Not in the sense that it may have more features added in the future. Check the official site.
Q: Where can I get YEM?
A: It's in the demo.Terms and Conditions
Credit GB production and Yanfly. Don't use commercially.Credits
Yanfly (for the YEM)
This post has been edited by Naridar: Apr 24 2011, 06:09 AM